Navigate to your Xenforo Admin dashboard -> Native client app ->Options-> Smartbanner. There you will find the following screen with options to customize the smartbanner:
- Show smartbanner: this checkbox globally enables or disables the smartbanner.
- Title: introduce in this field the name of your app. Will be displayed as the first line of the smartbanner.
- Author: the second line of the smartbanner, normally reserved for the author.
- Price: you can display the price of your app in the third line, followed by the
- Price suffix for the apple/android banner: a string that will be displayed after the price. There are two separate fields, one for the android version and the other for the iOS version.
- Apple Icon / Google Icon: the complete URL to the icon of your app. Will be displayed in the banner on the left.
- Button label: text for the call to action button, engaging your users to download the app.
- Apple Store URL / Play Store URL: complete URL of your on the Apple Store or Play Store.
- Show Android app banner: enable/disable the Android app banner.
- Show Apple banner: enable/disable the Apple banner.
- Close button label: the label for the close button.
- Hide TTL: by default, the banner will show once, and when dismissed, it will not appear again (ttl=0). If you want the banner to appear again after a certain amount of time, introduce the time in seconds in this field.
Note that at this time all the fields related with the iOS banner are ignored, until the iOS app is available.
If you have questions about this or other topics, feel free to contact us and ask!